Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Meal!!!



A Happy Meal never tasted so good!
It didn't even taste this good when we got home from China!

My mouth is finally feeling a wee-bit better!
Last night I was able to get a Hamburger Happy Meal chewed! :)
Oh, it was sooo good!
I'm really tired of chicken soup!!!

I went back to my oral surgeon today - there is still some infection so I will do another week of antibiotics. He did a few nerve tests and said that I have about 50% of nerve sensitivity back, mainly on the left side! Prayerfully this will get better soon! If not, there is surgery that can be done - but that wont be for another 6-9 months! I told him that I need to go to China before then!

Thanks for all your prayers and support!

1 comment:

Heather BT said...

You've got the prayers going up from me to the Big Guy.
I don't think that not being able to eat solid food would help me lose weight, I think I'd icecream myself into a weight gain.
Your special day with your daughter looked like so much fun, can't wait until I get to do things like that!
Heather BT
http://adoptakid.blogspot.com