Friday, April 18, 2008

I've been TAGGED

I have been tagged by threepsinapod!
These are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names a well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Random facts about me...

1. I am in a phase of my life that I love to wear and buy jewelry. Jewelry always fits. Okay maybe not always but it's not a personal when a ring doesn't fit as when a swim suit doesn't fit. I love shoes too - but I have big feet - so my shoes don't ever look feet.
2. I am a coach potato during the Olympics! Don't care if it is summer or winter Olympics. (of course, Apollo is the highlight to my Winter Olympics.) I am glued to them. I am so excited about this years Olympics in China. I hope all of this controversy blows over! The athletes need to compete!
3. I have begun a new clothing line. Sweet but Sassy! I am selling these clothes to raise money for the adoption of our little girl, Jorja. I hope to have a website up soon! I am still designing this new line.
4. I love to craft! Scrapbook, cross stitch, paint... I love this stuff, but I am so behind on all of my projects!
5. I have "cows" not "calfs" - yes, I have been told by my brother, and a very good friend in College - with friends and family like that who needs enemies!
6. I am not naturally a red-head. I thought most people new this but just found out that a friend that I have known for a year didn't know.
7. I am absolutely terrified of the dentist. I am getting a filling and a crown next Tuesday. My tooth is killing me but I am still extremely nervouse!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Well done! Now I know even more reasons I like you!!

Have a good one!

Jay said...

Not this brother!
Congratulations, Jailyn.