Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool's!!!!

This is a great day to be a mom!
How fun was this! I woke the kids screaming, "Snow Day"!
They were a little confused, but Mom said it, it must be true!
April Fool's!

In the kitchen I was preparing Green Eggs and Ham!


They were pretty disgusted by these - Brady of course ate them.
Being the nice mom that I am, knowing that the kids would probably not be too interested in eating green eggs and ham - I had donuts holes on hand for them.



Well, of course I had to play another trick! I had made edible play dough Donut holes. This shocked each and everyone of them! Brady even said, "oh, these donuts look good!" and he put the whole thing in his mouth! I thought I was going to pee my pants!
Conner was a bit more suspicious, but finally took a bite! :) Gotcha!


and Kenzie was the least excited about the green eggs and ham went right for the donuts. The look on her face was priceless.

I wish I could have taken photos at the moment, but that would have given the surprise away.
Good thing these kids have great sense of humors! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh you are way too funny! Wish I was so clever! What a fun mommy your kiddos have.

Anonymous said...

I was okay with all of the pranks until the doughnut hole thing. That is horrible!! :)