Saturday, January 13, 2007

A depressing day!

Last night and today have been very depressing! I am beginning to think we will not be traveling to be with our precious girl until March. I'm not sure if I'm being emotional or realistic or is it just PMS?
I had been told that the average TA for SN is received 80 days after LID. Tomorrow is 80 days. Recently, I have heard from others on a yahoo group who have waited 95 and 109 days. This is what has me disappointed! (If these sentences didn't make sense to you see my list of "What does Jodi mean by LID?"

Bryan and Conner are having a great time at the soccer tournament. Conner's team won one game and tied the team that won their age group last year! So that is cool! They have two more games tomorrow! They ofcourse, stayed at the fields to watch other games today!

Brady had a game today too and they won! Next week they play for the 1st place!
Kenzie's team doesn't play until Monday, first game of their play-offs!

Thanks for checking in on our blog... feel free to let us know that you are here and if you have any questions!

Jodi Sue :)

1 comment:

Traci said...

Jodi I'm so sorry that you're down:(

I hope you get a speedy TA before March!

Congrats to the boys & good luck to Kenzie

Traci (for the waiting families group if you don't remember:-))