Thursday, January 25, 2007

Another day closer!

We are so excited to get on that plane and go get our precious Jailyn! Sometimes I have to pinch myself... I can't believe it's really happening!
The past week has been crazy with more paperwork, getting the house ready and packing!
We are going to Beijing for a few days, so we will see The Great Wall, The Hutongs, Summer palace and The Temple of Heaven. Sounds wonderful! Wow! A real grown up trip for Bryan and I. (Atleast for a couple of days.)

Mimi and Papa Paul get in town tomorrow and then I have a few days to show them the ropes. Leaving the kids is going to be soooo hard! They will be in good hands but I will miss them terribley!

Soccer update:
Brady's team won the Championship game!! Totally cool!
Bryan's team came in 2nd place
Kenzie's team plays their Championship game.
Conner's team has had a hard season - didn't place but have improved a lot and will come out fighting the next season.
Jodi's team - yeah right! Though I would love to try to play - I would never have time. That's okay! Managing the teams is enough for me.

thanks for checking in with us! Feel free to leave comments while we are gone - think I will be very homesick! Have a great day!

No comments: