Friday, January 12, 2007

And so on!

I spent the day arraning registration for soccer teams for the kids! Thankfully, everything has gone through without any problems! Yeah another season of soccer! Conner is in a 3v3 tournament this weekend at Disney World! Totally coo! He loves tournaments!
I also went shopping for medicine for Jaiyn. Tylenol and anbesol... all that good stuff! And Pebto Bismol and Dramamine for us! More bibs and burp clothes.
Will be finishing up the nursery this weekend - so I will post pictures as soon as possible!

Our Visa's came yesterday! So, we are in good shape! A few more things to pick up for the trip and we will be ready for "the call".

I got home this afternoon and looked at my email! There was a message from another adoptive family who found out today that they are traveling on the 19th! 7 days!!! Oh my goodness! Though we haven't received our travel approval yet I am encouraged that we will be going before Chinese New Year!!!!! :)

Hope y'all are doing well!
Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers!
Jodi

No comments: