Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm soooo happy!!!


I love the Olympics!!!! I will be glued to the TV for the next 16 days!!!! I love to hear all the stories of all the athletes! I love to hear how they fought to make their dream come true!! These athletes have such endurance, not just physically, but mentally! I admire every one of them.
It is also so fun to see China hosting the Olympics! 1 1/2 years ago when we visited Beijing we saw the "bird's nest" being built - it was amazing! But to see it tonight filled with over 90,000 people -WOW!!!

I will enjoy the Olympics this year but I will be excited when they are over and the officials in Beijing go back to work! Hopefully, they will work fast to get us our paperwork and give us the okay to go get our little girl!!!

Jay, do you have your collectable Coke cans? :)

This photo is from the Olympic training center in Colorado Springs! I was so excited to finally get there!

No comments: