Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Conner J!

I can't believe my baby boy is 9 years old!
We began the day with pancakes and candles!

He had tests at school, I hope he did well - I'm sure he had a hard time concentrating. He came home to find a St. Louis Rams freezer mug (in the freezer) and a Rams baseball cap on the top of his wrapped presents! He had tears of joy. He was so surprised!
We spent time playing outside riding bikes and playing baseball!
Then we went to karate! Conner had a great class and at the end was able to break a board!
With his head!!! He wow'ed the fans!!!





Conner choose Olive Garden for his birthday dinner! We had a great waiter! It was a slow evening so we had the attention of a few of the waiters! He had a great time!! They made him do the chicken dance (kenzie joined in on the fun!


Then we came home for yummy cake!
You know your 9 year old is still a little boy when his wish when he blows out his birthday candles is to go to sleep cuddling with mom! He was so excited when his wish came true! and he rested very soundly!


Happy Birthday Conner J! We are so proud of you!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long had Conner taken Karata? When did he start?

I was thinking of taking family karata classes when Sean was old enough.

I bet it is pretty expensive to do though.

Jodi said...

Conner has been in Karate for 25 months - I know this because we have a payment plan for 28 months, after 28 months until he is black belt there are no more payments! I can't wait to be done with these payments. Maybe I can get a new car...:) (older sister is a brown belt)
It has been worth the money though! We have been blessed with a wonderful school!