Monday, January 7, 2008

11 months with Jailyn!

I can't believe Jailyn has been home for only 11months! She fits into our family so well! It seems like she has been here since birth! Once in a while it will dawn on me that I don't have any infant photos of her, and that I never saw her first smile! The times I do think about that just kill me, but on a day to day basis we just go about life loving each other and learning from each other.

Jailyn is speaking so well. She plays well with anyone/everyone who will give her attention! She still loves to mimic everything anyone does. This is good and bad! Her mouth has gotten her in trouble a few times - trying to back talk to us like the other kids try to get away with!

Jailyn loves bath time with Conner! It is a really good bonding time for the two of them.
Kenzie and Jailyn love to sing songs, draw and read books.
Brady loves to play!!!!! Brady has no problem coming down to a two year olds level. :)
Daddy was off work for Christmas and New Years... he spoiled her rotten! It was a great bonding time for them!
Jailyn and mom love cooking together and playing and napping. Jailyn is still having a hard time going to bed with out Mom. Even if we do get her to go to bed in her crib, she usually wakes up in the middle of the night to lay with Mom. I don't mind the cuddling!

Thanks to all of you who have played such a huge roll in bringing Jailyn home and helping us juggle everything now! We really appreciate it!

If anyone would like information on adoption feel free to contact me! The road is long and bumpy but so wonderful when you finally get that little one home!!!

1 comment:

art said...

I saw your post on our blog. Thanks for sharing your's. Your family is beautiful and congrats on your new daughter.

Adreanna