Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sweet Baby no more tears


This sweet little guy would have been 2 years old on Sunday. He was on an adoption list with people searching for his forever family, but he died. In God's hands, may this little guy's eyes now see and his heart be full of peace. This sweet guy never knew what it was like to have a mommy or daddy to hold him tight. Please pray for all these kids world wide whose families have not found them!

Away In A Manger:
Be near me Lord Jesus
I ask thee to stay
Close by me forever
and love me I pray.

Bless all the dear Children
in your tender care
And take us to heaven
to live with thee there.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Life is so bitter and some times so sweet. I'm so glad we have hope in heaven. Hope this little one can now see, and that his tears are dry. I hope to hear good, sweet news from you soon. Merry Christmas...lets both bring one more home this New Year (if I can get Juergen to bend).