Friday, December 7, 2007

Jailyn's fun day!!!




Jailyn had a great morning at her ECI (Early Childhood Intervention) Christmas party!
She was able to make a photo frame, decorate a cookie, take a sleigh (wagon) ride, and meet Santa!
We have talked to her about Santa, or "Ho Ho!" as we call him. But she has never seen him in person. While we waited in line ECI employees blew bubbles for the kids (what a smart idea! I think I'm going to bring bubbles shopping with me! Totally amused all the kids!) When it was Jailyn's turn to see Ho Ho, I told her, "It's your turn to sit on Santa's lap." and she turned toward him and crawled up on his lap! Couldn't believe it! Even though she wasn't all smiles, she was not nervous at all. Santa gave her a gift and she politely took it, walked to the basket of gifts and put it away. I think she thought it was a prop. :) I'm sure she will get a hang of the "greedies" soon enough, but it is sure nice at this stage! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jailyn is such a cutie! I'm glad I found your blog and to see your new little one is settling in and you are enjoying her so much. Hope to see you soon.