Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Still going!!!!





Jailyn is getting back into the swing of things! She is very happy during the day and not in to much pain! She does still grab for the tylenol and motrin at times. She is doing great drinking pedialyte but now she is not so interested in milk.... likes yogurt and ice cream though. Her are a few pictures of her new look. Jailyn seems to like her new lip - she is making more "m" sounds and "b" sounds!!! We have speech therapy and physical therapy tomorrow. Hope she is a good mood for those!!!
Jailyn is wanting my attention now so I better so for now - hope to post more soon!

Jodi Sue :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! She looks great and I'm digging her new playhouse! I can't expand your photos...I know there is a way to post where you can double click on them so we can get a better look at Princess J!

Work on it and get back to me ;))

Love V