Thursday, May 3, 2007

Every hour a differet story!

After I posted yesterday Jailyn had a very rough afternoon! She wasn't tolerating something and could keep anything down.
Continued vomiting was so hard on her - and on her throat! Around 6:30pm last night she started feeling better. She had some applesauce and some Gerber Graduate cereal. Everything stayed down. The doctor said to give her whatever she likes best... she ate 1 1/2 pieces of bread! She loves bread! Last night and this morning she ate a muffin and applesauce and presently is eating pancakes. She still loves to eat! Unfortuantely, she hasn't drank anymore this morning and continues to turn down the bottle of pediatlyte. Hopefully she will want to drink soon and wont get dehydrated.

Jailyn's swelling is going down and she is looking more like herself. The bruising isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

My back is feeling better too - I am trying to get caught up with my sleep when Jailyn sleeps.
Last night Jailyn didn't sleep as well as the night before. We aren't giving her any more tylenol with codine... that is probably what upset her stomach so badly. (very common)


Thanks again for your prayers!
Jodi Sue :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad she is doing well. I haven't seen ya'll at church lately. I miss you! Call me sometime. :]