Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Day 7: Many faces of Jailyn Hope







We had a nice relaxing day today. Had planned to go to the park with Nour and her boys but her baby went down for a nap early and when he got up Jailyn was ready for cereal and a nap. We had fun playing in the room and learning her personality! She is showing us new things that she can do every day. She is a good crawler!

We went to the Department Store to purchase a digital camera for the orphanage. This is what they asked for - it will help the orphanage send more updated pictures for the forever families waiting at home. Those photos are priceless so we agreed that a camera is a great idea! Thank you for all who helped purchase this! It will help bring more families together!!

We had a great dinner last night - Papa Johns! Can you believe Bryan found a Papa John's on the other side of the world. The other four adoptive families joined us in our room for pizza! It was great! I was so hungry since I haven't eaten much in the last few days, not feeling well and all. I am feeling better now. Our friend Nour had some antibiotics that she gave me.

Tomorrow we are off to visit the orphanage and then a little sightseeing at a museum.

Love y'all!
Miss you Brady, Kenzie and Conner J! Uncle JB comes to see you tomorrow! Cool!

Jodi Sue :)

5 comments:

Valerie said...

What a doll face. I hope you get to feeling better soon. It is horrible to be sick away from home.

I check for your updates every day, keep them coming.

Love V

Anonymous said...

Hey there Andersons! I really miss you guys up at church. Brady did awesome at the Hillcrest Superbowl Party. It was fun. I hope you are having fun and the girl looks adorable! I am gonna come over once you guys get home and situated again. The pictures where you have been look incredible! I hope everything is well and take care! Miss ya!

Love from Mckinney TX
Jessica

Anonymous said...

Ohh and another thing! Bryan, you better watch Jodi, she might be buying alot of jewelry!! Haha just kidding! Its ok though... we all know how stunning she looks anyways!

Love ya both!

Amy said...

She has beautiful eyes!Just beautiful! I am glad to read you are feeling a bit better. I is really hard to be sick and away from home!
Blessings!!!

Amy said...

Hi,what other things do the SWI need? Any ideas?