Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I've been tagged!

Okay, I have never been tagged before, but I guess I need to list 7 random things that many of you out in blogland may not know about me. The rules are to list the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1) As my husband says, I rise with the sun and set with the sun! I am an early to bed, early to rise type of person.

2) My favorite vacations have been skiing with my family. The kids love skiing! I would love to take them on a cruise at sometime! If any of you have any ideas of what cruise is good for families feel free to let me know.

3) I accepted Christ as my personal Savior when I was 5 years old. Thank God for His ultimate gift of salvation!

4) I would love to open a hands on children's museum.

5) I often have car rage! Especially in the middle school carpool lines!

6) My dream house would be a large home on 3 or more acres, filled with the kids we have now and more Special needs kids. The 3 acres would have to be some what flat - there would have to be room for a soccer field, that way Bryan would be home more often. :) I hope God leads us to adopt a deaf child some day!

7) I have become a home-body. I love staying home with my family!

I will have to add the people who have I will tag. It took me long enough to come up with these seven things. :)

No comments: