Monday, June 11, 2007

Long time no post!



I know I am sorry for not posting for so long! Summer is hear and the kids are out of school and mom is going a mile a minute! But we are enjoying our summer! and we actually bought a new digital camera- so it is much easier to post photos now.
Here are some new ones of Jailyn!
She loves the pool and she loves playing with and eating cool whip! We tried play-doh but she ate too much of that!
I will write more soon - but wanted to get some photos posted!
Enjoy!
Talk to y'all soon!
Jodi Sue :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been very neglectful of your blogging obligations!!! But new pictures always make it better.

She is a sweetheart....look how tan she is!

Let's get together soon.

Valerie

Anonymous said...

Wow Jodi, I didn't know you had a blog until I looked at your signature line. You've done a great job with it. And, might I say that Jailyn is just gorgeous!!! I haven't seen a picture since China. She has changed so much in 4 months, wow! She looks like she's gotten a lot bigger too. I just can't believe that's the same little girl I saw in China. Just amazing what a loving family can do for a child. You all are awesome!!

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol buy tramadol nz - tramadol jwh 018